Wednesday, November 9, 2016

BIO

Native San Diego Artist 
As Digital illustrator with a background in Murals and traditional art, I am focusing my main attention on comics, book covers and contract work.  Establishing clientele from around the world Is my main focus. Influence in my work can be noticed in H.P Love Craft's writing, independent comics, H.R Gigger's surrealist paintings and Fay mythology. Mural experience includes air brush, spray paint and brush work.  I am a strong believer in learning your fundamentals before venturing into in-depth practices. Fundamentals include, (but not limited to) structure, composition, color theory, anatomy perspective and knowledge of the medium. currently seeking commissions and contract work. if interested in my work experience pleas check out the work history link. 



    

No comments:

Post a Comment